Go to Another Program:
mindset: a path to workplace mental well-being
Mindset is a collection of innovative research-based programs that help organizations create mentally healthy workplaces and employees. Mindset helps open up the conversation and reduce stigma around mental health issues.
Mental health is the most expensive medical condition in the U.S., with annual spending exceeding $221 billion. Over $193 billion in workplace earnings are lost each year due to serious mental illness.
The recent pandemic has put additional stress on workers and has forced employers to think and act differently concerning mental health in the workplace (both onsite and remote). Mindset is a collection of innovative programs that help organizations create mentally healthy workplaces and employees. Mindset helps organizations:
- open up the conversation and reduce stigma around mental health issues
- help employees achieve a balance between work and life
- develop strategies for creating a mentally healthy workplace culture
- lower barriers that discourage employees from getting help
- increase employee engagement and productivity
Presentations are being conducted in person and via Zoom at this time. Popular 1-hour program offerings include:
- Easing Stress in Anxious Times
- Becoming Resilient: Learning to Thrive Within the Stress
- Mental Health 101: Supportive Strategies when Helping Family and Friends with Mental Health Struggles
- Self-Care: The Mind Body Connection
- Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace
To learn more about pricing, current program topics or to customize a program to fit your specific needs contact MHAWNY via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716.886.1242.